A luscious sweet lemon pound cake is infused with strawberries and topped with a strawberry glaze. It’s a must-have this summer for all lemon lovers.
1 package Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
1 cup water
¼ cup lemonade
10 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons strawberry compote
FOR THE GLAZE:
Lemon glaze mix (included in mix)
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon strawberry compote
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a small (6-cup) bundt cake pan or a 8 x 4 -inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, water, lemonade and melted butter until blended. Spoon half of the batter into prepared pan. Dollop the strawberry compote over batter and swirl with a knife. Top with the rest of the batter and smooth.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool 5 minutes in pan.
4. Gently loosen and remove from pan. Cool cake completely before drizzling with glaze
5. For Glaze: Whisk together lemon glaze mix (enclosed), water and strawberry compote until glaze is desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled pound cake. Allow glaze to set before serving.