CHOCOLATE INTENSE CHEESECAKE
–For the base:
A packet of Maria cookies (any vanilla-flavored cookie)
Butter (butter) 50 gr.
Sugar 1 tbsp.
Bitter cocoa 2 tbsp
🔹For the filling:
Semi-bitter chocolate 400 gr.
Cream cheese 300 gr.
Sugar 45 gr.
Liquid coffee 2 tbsp.
Milk cream 350 gr.
1) We crush the cookies, it does not need to be as powder. Add the two tablespoons of cocoa powder and the melted butter, mix and spread on the base of the mold (removable 20 cm.)
We can help ourselves with the back of a spoon to make it smoother. Let cool in the fridge and while preparing the filling.
2) Chop and melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals or in a water bath.
3) Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and coffee until obtaining a creamy mixture, add the melted chocolate (lukewarm) with the help of a spatula.
4) Beat the milk cream and once ready, add it to the previous mixture.
5) Pour into the mold on the base of cookies and flatten with the help of a spatula, decorate with rain and chocolate to taste.
6) Cover with endoplasm (plastic wrap) and refrigerate between 4 to 6 hours, better if it is overnight. Take out of the cold at the time of serving.