Oreo delight, such a great summer time dessert. It is so fluffy and delicious.
1 pkg of regular Oreos
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 large (5.9-ounce) pkg chocolate instant pudding
6 tbsp melted butter
16 oz cool whips
1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
2¾ cup milk
1. Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor, or take out your frustrations and do with a rolling pin.
2. Save about 1 cup to sprinkle on top of dessert when it’s done.
3. In a small bowl mix remaining crumbs with melted butter.
4. Press Oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust.
5. Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
6. Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
7. Spread the Cool Whip/cream cheese/sugar mixture on top of the oreo crust.
8. Spread the pudding over the previous layer, then your remaining half of cool whip on top.
9. Sprinkle with reserved Oreo crumbs on top.
10. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!