Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup milk
1 cup chopped apple
1. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon.
2. Stir in milk and egg until just combined. Fold in apple.
3. Pour oil into skillet so that it is approximately 1 1/2 deep. Heat oil on high. Oil is ready when a little dough thrown in floats to top.
4. Carefully add dough to oil in heaping teaspoons. Cook until brown, about 2 minutes, then flip.
5. Cook another 1-2 minutes, until both sides are browned.
6. Transfer briefly to paper towels to absorb excess oil, then transfer to cooling rack.
7. Make glaze by stirring milk and powdered sugar together in a small bowl.
8. Drizzle over apple fritters. Wait approximately 3 minutes for glaze to harden, then flip fritters and drizzle glaze over the other side.
9. Best served warm.
3 thoughts on “Homemade Apple Fritters”
Thanks for all the great recipes that you post. Looking forward to trying these apple fritters. Your chicken and dumpling turned out really good. It is such a good, basic recipe and as tasty as any other ones that I have tried for over 62 years.
Thank you 🙂 please enjoy and i hope you had hit a like for our page also there is our group you’re welcome anytime 🙂
Thank you for posting such good recipes. I have enjoyed all the ones that I have tried – especially your ChiIcken and Dumplings. I have made Chicken and Dumplings for my Texan husband for almost 62 years and your basic, easy recipe was the best.. I look forward to trying the Homeade Apple Fritters soon.
Comments are closed.