Makes 12 biscuits
2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup whipping cream (I had heavy whipping cream on hand)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Combine flour and cream in a mixing bowl, stirring just until blended. (The dough will be a little stiff.) Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times.
3. Roll to 1/2-inch thickness and cut with a 2-inch cutter. Place biscuits close together on a lightly greased baking sheet.
4. Bake 10 minutes until golden brown.
5. Add butter and ENJOY! We sure did! .
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!