TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
– ½ cup milk
– ½ cup granulated white sugar
– ½ cup of firmly packed brown sugar
– Pinch of salt
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– ½ cup of cocoa powder, unsweetened
– 2 cups of confectioners’ sugar
1. Pick a heavy pan and mix in butter, milk, salt, brown and white sugars on medium heat. Then make sure to bring to a boil and stir continuously for 6 minutes.
2. Once done, remove from heat and cool briefly, then add vanilla, cocoa powder, and confectioner’s sugar. Using an electric mixer, beat until fudge is smooth and thick.
3. Next, pour onto a buttered baking pan. Now that is cool enough to touch, you should use a spatula to help roll mixture into log form. Then wrap it in plastic wrap and place in freezer for about 20 minutes.
4. Finally, slice to serve. Enjoy