Make Your Occasion Special with Our Raffaello Cake with Strawberry Recipe
Looking for a delectable and visually appealing dessert to impress your guests? Look no further than our mouth-watering Raffaello cake with strawberry recipe. This elegant cake is perfect for any special occasion, from birthdays to weddings, and is sure to wow your guests with its delicate flavors and stunning presentation.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup of raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease two 8-inch cake pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with the milk and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the shredded coconut and chopped almonds.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cakes cool in the pans for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, heat the raspberry jam over medium heat until it becomes liquid.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate and spread a layer of raspberry jam on top.
- Add a layer of chopped strawberries on top of the jam.
- Place the second cake layer on top and spread whipped cream on top and around the sides of the cake.
- Garnish with additional chopped almonds, shredded coconut, and strawberries, if desired.
Tips for Success:
- Be sure to use unsalted butter in this recipe, as salted butter can alter the flavor of the cake.
- Don’t overmix the batter, as this can result in a dense and tough cake.
- Use fresh, ripe strawberries for the best flavor and texture.
- If you don’t have raspberry jam, you can substitute with another flavor such as apricot or strawberry.
Our Raffaello cake with strawberry recipe is a showstopper dessert that is sure to impress. With its delicate coconut and almond flavors, juicy strawberries, and creamy whipped cream, this cake is a perfect combination of flavors and textures that will leave your guests begging for more. So, try it out today and let us know what you think!