1/2 cup oil (I used olive oil)
1/2 cup milk (I used full cream fresh milk)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp fine salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3 ripe banana
– Mash the ripe banana and set aside first.
– Mix all the ingredients into a mixing bowl except the apf, after that add the mashed banana and combine with slow mixing.
– Lastly add the apf into the batter and mix slowly. Be careful not to overmix po para maganda ang luto nya at alsa nya po.
– Pour the batter into the loaf/cake pan and sprinkle the choco chips and almond on the top.
– Bake at 325 F or 165° for about 45 minutes.