6 cups all-purpose flour, plus an additional 1/2 cup flour, divided
2 cups pineapple juice, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes yeast
1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
1. In a small bowl, beat your 3 eggs. Add the 2 cups pineapple juice, sugar, vanilla, and melted butter.
2. Measure 3 cups of the flour into a large bowl. Stir in your egg mixture until well-combined. Sprinkle in the yeast packets, one at a time, mixing well.
3. Add the remaining 3 cups of flour and mix well. If it becomes to difficult to stir with a wooden spoon, just use your hands! Make sure all of the flour is well incorporated—the dough should be tacky to the touch but not overly sticky. If it appears too wet, sprinkle in a bit of extra flour, just a tablespoon or so at a time. Cover your bowl with a clean kitchen towel and set it in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
4. Remove your dough from the bowl and knead in an additional ½ cup of flour. I kneaded mine 10 to 15 times, making sure the flour was well incorporated. Form the dough into rolls, and/or loaf. Place in buttered pans. Cover and place in warm place to rise for an additional hour, or until the dough doubles in size.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush tops with melted butter, and serve warm..
☆ Please Don’t Forget To Hit Facebook & Pinterest Buttons To Share Below. Appreciate your Help ☆
Categories : kitchen remodel,kitchen remodel ideas,kitchen suppliers,kitchen renovation ideas,fitted kitchens,kitchen design ideas,kitchen planner,kitchen gadgets,vegetarian recipes,healthy meals,small kitchen ideas,kitchen utensils,kitchen supplies,cookware,kitchen accessories,grills,all clad,le creuset,furniture,patio furniture,silicone bakeware,kitchen timers,kitchen islands,carpet,contemporary furniture,couch potato,chocolate chip cookies,holiday recipes,cookie recipes,cooking thermometers,pressure cookers,valentine flowers,barbeque meat thermometer,digital kitchen timers,wireless meat thermometer,snow blowers,oven thermometer,tights,blenders,smoothie blender,the blender,wine glasses,wine cooler,panini grills,deep fryer,electric turkey fryer,commercial deep fryers,deep fat fryers,electric deep fryer,non stick pans,Breakfast Sandwich Maker,crockpot,recipes for crockpot,universities program, universities programs, nursing degrees online, online nursing programs, online social work degree, social work degree online, online paralegal degree, criminal justice degree online, online associates degree, associates degree online, accounting degree online, online accounting degree, online graduate programs,online accounting degree programs, online accounting degrees, online accounting masters degree, accounting degrees online, accounting online degree, online accounting classes, forensic accounting degree, online accounting schools, accountant degree, accountancy degree, online accounting class, online schools for accounting, accounting degree programs, online degrees accounting, accounting degree program, online master degree, undergraduate degree, online studies