Soup is my favorite food group! 😆 I will eat soup in the dead of summer when it’s 90 degrees outside.
I’m “souper” excited for fall so I can force it on my husband too. 💕 Dinner was a hit.
I promise the tomato doesn’t overwhelm the stew (I thought it might). It just gives it a nice tomato beef base. Note: I used beef bouillon powder mixed in hot water since I didn’t have canned broth. We love the Herbox powders!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Serves: 8 servings (1.5 cup each)
• 1 lb lean ground beef
• 1 small onion, finely diced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups peeled and chopped potatoes
• 2 cans (14.5 oz each) beef broth
• 1 can (10 oz) condensed tomato soup
• 1 can (15 oz) petite diced tomaotes, undrained
• 1 bag (12 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 1 teaspoon salt
1. Brown the beef and onion. Drain and place in soup pot.
2. Add all other ingredients to soup pot. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for at least 30 minutes for the potatoes and veggies to cook through.