Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta With Homemade Alfredo Sauce
3/4 lb Fettuccine pasta
1 lb shrimp
1 tbsp oil
1 small onion
2 tbsp butter
1 garlic clove
1/3 cup white wine
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Sprinkle of paprika, parsley or basil for garnish i used paprika, parsley and 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes i like a little spice in my life
1. Make sure to cook pasta as directed on the box drain buy do not rinse; set aside.
2. Next add shrimp season with 1/4 tsp paprika, blackpepper and salt in a small bowl.
3. Pick a large skillet and add in the tbsp of oil then the shrimp cook for about 1 miniutes per sides.
4. Once done, remove the shrimp then add the 2 tbsp of butter onion and garlic cook for about 2 minutes then add the white wine cook like 3 miniutes then add the 2 cups of heavy cream.
5. Let it come to a boil then add parmesan cheese and stir until dissolve, then you may want to add the shrimp and pasta back to the sauce and combine and cook for 3 miniutes more.
6. Finally, add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley, basil or paprika. I always use 1 tbsp pf red pepper flakes parsley and a little paprika for garnish