I found this recipe from the White House Inn Bed and Breakfast in Alpine, Texas. I rarely make scrambled eggs any other way since I tasted these. This photo is from bigOven.com
cooking spray, butter flavor
1/4 c milk
4 oz cream cheese, cut into chunks
4 extra-large eggs
salt and pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp chopped chives or parsley
1. Spray a large, non-stick frying pan generously with cooking spray.
2. Add milk and cream cheese; heat on low to medium heat. Stir until most of the cream cheese has softened.
3. In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the eggs into the pan and gently stir to blend the cream cheese mixture with the eggs.
5. Cook the eggs until softly set.
6. Pour onto a warm plate; garnish with tomato slices and chives or parsley.