1½ cups Domino granulated sugar
½ cup Crisco shortening
2¼ cups pureed peaches
2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
1½ teaspoons McCormick ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon Arm & Hammer baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon Morton salt
1½ teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and shortening until light.
2. Add eggs and beat well. Add peach puree and dry ingredients.
4. Blend well. Stir in vanilla and chopped pecans and until blended.
5. Pour into two greased and floured 9×5-inch loaf pans.
6. Bake at 325° for 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Let bread cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely on wire racks
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!