Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
2g- Baking powder
70g- Unsalted butter
70g- Granulated sugar
Half of the lemon (A pesticide-free lemon is preferable because it uses peel)
Some vanilla beans
1. Melt unsalted butter in a microwave.
2. The flour and baking powder are mixed in advance and sieved with a powder sieve.
The purpose of sieving is that it can be removed if there is a foreign object, and the dough will easily mix with the dough.
1. Put eggs in a bowl and loosen with a whisk.
Eggs will loosen when loosened while bathing. Let’s bathe carefully at a temperature that doesn’t harden the eggs. it is bathed in the back.
2. Open the vanilla bean pod and combine the contents of the vanilla bean, the vanilla bean pod, and the granulated sugar.
The reason for matching the vanilla beans pod together is to transfer the vanilla fragrance to the fabric. There is trouble to take out the sheath later, but this is the recommended method.
3. Add the granulated sugar with vanilla beans to the loose egg and mix.
4. Put the milk in the egg and mix.
5. Grate the lemon peel and add.
6. Add the sifted flour and baking powder, and mix thoroughly to avoid kneading the dough with a rubber spatula. Mix until dry.
7. Add melted unsalted butter and mix until the dough is shiny. When the butter becomes familiar with the dough, it will become shiny.
The timing for butter to adjust to the fabric is difficult. The video is uncut and shows how butter fits in. Please refer to it.
8. Wrap the dough so that it does not dry, and rest the dough in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. While the dough is resting, preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
You can rest from 1 hour to 1 day. When you are busy, you should divide the dough and bake it into two days.
1. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and mix it gently to loosen it. Extra air bubbles are removed from the fabric, making the fabric smooth.
2. Put the dough in the squeeze bag. Take out the pods of vanilla beans at this timing.
Using a large mug makes it easier to work.
3. Squeeze the dough until about 8 minutes. The dough swells when baked, so the 8th minute is sufficient.
If you put the butter in the mold before putting the dough into the mold, the Madeleine will be easily removed from the mold after baking. Some of the expensive molds can be easily removed without applying butter.
4. Bake at 200 degrees for 12 minutes. The dough swells like a hump in the middle of the dough.
It is difficult to make the heat condition uniform in a home oven. While watching the baking, it is good to take out the mold while baking and reverse the direction of the mold.
5. Remove the baked madeleine from the mold and remove the heat with a cake cooler. When the rough heat is removed, apply a clean cloth and rest for 30 minutes. If you take a rest, it is complete.
Madeleine moisturizes by resting. If you eat without rest, you will be crispy.