1 cup original Bisquick mix
1 cup heavy whipping cream
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup butter, melted
1 cup white sugar
1 (29 ounce) can of peaches, drained
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together bisquick mix, whipping cream and nutmeg.
3. Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
4. Stir in the melted butter until fully blended.
5. In a separate bowl stir together the sugar and peaches until completely combined.
6. Pour over the top of the batter. Make sure to fully cover the whole pan.
7. Sprinkle cinnamon on top to fully coat.
8. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Serve with ice cream or whip cream and ENJOY!