A creamy three cheese blend with artichokes, spinach, and lobster. Served with tortilla chips and pico de gallo.
2 packages of Cream Cheese
1 Tbsp Butter
½ cup (approx 1 Tail) Lobster Meat (chopped)
1 cup Canned Artichokes (drained and chopped)
¼ cup + 1 TBSP Shredded Parmesan Cheese (fresh grated is best)
¼ cup Sour Cream
¼ cup Diced Tomatoes
2 TBSP Crumbled Goat Cheese
1. Soften cream cheese at room temperature or in microwave for 30 seconds. Cream Cheese should be soft and able to be easily mixed by hand.
2. In a sauté pan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add lobster meat and cook 2-3 minutes until meat is slightly firm to touch. Add artichokes, and combine, stirring gently.
3. Remove from heat and add to cream cheese. Add Parmesan cheese.
4. Mix Cream Cheese, lobster/artichoke mix, and Parmesan well until it is completely incorporated.
5. Stir in Sour Cream. If serving immediately, place dip in oven proof dish, sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese, and Goat Cheese.
6. Place under broiler on medium until top browns. Remember to leave oven door open and watch dip closely, as it will brown quickly.
7. If saving for later, place dip in refrigerator and cover until needed. To serve, place dip in oven/microwave proof dish, and microwave for 1-2 minutes until warm.
8. Sprinkle top with Parmesan and Goat Cheese. Repeat Broiler step #5 above.
9. Garnish with diced tomatoes.