Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
1 (16-ounce) package Pasta (penne or fettuccine)
1 stick butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pint heavy cream
1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons cream cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
1. Make Pasta to your liking.
2. In a sauce pan over medium heat – melt butter and add garlic and cook for two minutes, then add in heavy cream and cream cheese and heat until bubbling, but do not boil.
3. Add in Parmesan Cheese and mix until the cheese melts.
4. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste (you don’t need to use all of this, do to your liking).
5. Mix the hot sauce into the noodles and serve. Just like Olive Garden.
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!