2 tbs Bertolli olive oil
2 cups onions diced
4 garlic cloves minced
6 cups chopped Hatch Green Chili’s (see note)
1 28 oz can diced tomatoes drained
2 cups Green Giant frozen corn
2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
1 rotisserie chicken chopped
8 cups College Inn chicken broth
2 tbs McCormick cumin
1 tbs Chimayo red chili powder (or other red chili to your liking)
2 tbs Hatch green chili powder (optional, use it if you have it)
2 tsp Morton salt
1 tsp pepper
¼ Wondra flour (see note)
1 bunch cilantro chopped
1. In a separate pot of salted water add peeled and diced potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until almost cooked through. About 10 minutes. Strain and set aside.
2. Heat up olive oil in bottom of a large dutch oven. Add onions and saute for about 5 minutes. Add garlic, green chili, and tomatoes.
3. Stir in salt and pepper, cumin and ground chili.
4. Add chicken broth and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. In the meantime, remove meat from the rotisserie chicken and chop into bite size pieces.
6. Add chicken, corn, and potatoes into chili.
7. Add flour to thicken and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Stir in chopped cilantro and serve.