Garlic Butter Seafood Boil Recipe: Impress Your Guests with this Delicious and Easy Seafood Dish | Seafood Lovers Delight.
Are you looking for a quick and delicious seafood recipe that will impress your friends and family? Look no further than our garlic butter seafood boil! This dish is packed with the flavors of garlic and butter, and is the perfect way to enjoy a variety of seafood.
- 1 lb. shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 lb. crab legs
- 1 lb. mussels
- 1 lb. clams
- 1 lb. crawfish
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add Old Bay seasoning, garlic, and butter.
- Add in your seafood and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the seafood is cooked through.
- Remove seafood from the pot and set aside.
- In the same pot, add white wine and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the seafood back into the pot and toss to coat with the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Seafood Selection Tips
When selecting seafood for this recipe, be sure to choose fresh, high-quality ingredients. Look for shrimp that are plump and pink, crab legs that are firm and moist, and mussels and clams that have tightly closed shells. If you’re using crawfish, be sure to clean and rinse them thoroughly before cooking.
This garlic butter seafood boil is delicious served over rice or pasta, and is the perfect dish for a summer barbecue or a special occasion. It can also be served with a side of crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce. For a complete meal, consider adding a salad or some steamed vegetables.
Our garlic butter seafood boil is the perfect way to enjoy a variety of seafood in one delicious dish. The combination of garlic and butter creates a rich and flavorful sauce that is sure to impress. With its easy preparation and quick cook time, this recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight or a special occasion. Give it a try and see for yourself why it’s a favorite among seafood lovers.