Red snapper fish is a tasty dish recipe. The best fish I have eaten. It has large bones in it.
Cook time: 10 Min Prep time: 5 Min Serves: 1
1/2 c all purpose flour
1 tsp salt, divided
1 tsp garlic pepper seasoning, divided
1 tsp creole seasoning
3 c vegetable oil
1 large red snapper, head cut off, split down the middle
1. Rinse the fish in cold water, drain but do not dry.a
2. In a bowl, put the flour in the bowl.
3. Season one side of the fish with 1/2 of the teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of creole seasoning.
4. Lift the fish up and dry the plate off and flip to the other side.
5. On the other side, inside the cavity of the fish, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper,and 1/2 teaspoon of creole seasoning.
6. Completely coat the fish in the flour on both sides.
7. Put stove on medium high heat, when oil is hot, add the fish.
8. Cook the fish on both sides for minutes or until the coating is crispy and the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.