5 January, 2020
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
Super easy to make and can be used as a dessert or a breakfast treat.
Cook time: 30 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 10-12
1 can(s) Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
1 can(s) Pillsbury seamless crescent dough
2 pkg cream cheese, 8 oz each
1 large egg
2 c granulated sugar, divided
2 tsp pure vanilla extract, divided
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 c chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine cream cheese, egg, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tsp of vanilla. Mix until smooth.
3. Open cinnamon roll dough and spread onto bottom of pan making sure seams of dough are pinched. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of dough, sprinkle with chopped nuts of your choice. Top with crescent dough pulling to cover cream cheese completely. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Combine melted butter, remaining cup of sugar and vanilla. Microwave until smooth. Pour over crescent dough.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until top is golden brown. Cool before cutting.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!