Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Stuffed Eggrolls – a sweet and savory fusion of two classic desserts.
10 each egg roll wrappers
4 tablespoons flour, all-purpose
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 whole lemon, juiced
3 1/2 each fresh peaches, whole, med., peeled and chopped
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/3 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon light margarine, melted
2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, mix together the peaches, sugar and lemon. Add water and cook over medium heat until the peaches are softened.
4. Allow the peaches to cool and then add the flour, spices and salt. Stir until well combined.
5. Beat your egg in a separate bowl.
6. Take one egg roll wrapper, lay it out on a cutting board and brush egg wash around each edge. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of peach filling towards one edge of the wrapper, leaving little border. Fold in the sides and roll up the egg roll tightly. Place it on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat the step above as many time as needed.
7. Bake for 20 minutes then rush each egg roll with melted butter and sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 5 more minutes.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!