Oreo Cheesecake Recipe – The Ultimate Dessert
– 2 cups of Oreo cookies
– 1/3 cup melted butter
– 570 gr of cream cheese
– 2 cups of whipping cream
– 1 cup of condensed milk
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 14 gr of unflavored gelatin (gelatin)
For the chocolate ganache:
– 1 cup of whipping cream
– 250 gr of dark chocolate chip
– 3 tablespoons of butter
1. With the help of a spatula, separate the filling from the Oreo cookies and reserve.
2. In a processor, crush the cookies, reserve 1/3 cup, and add the melted butter to the rest.
3. In a round cake pan 20 cm in diameter, pour the previous preparation and with the help of a compact spoon until a base is formed. Refrigerate.
4. With the help of a mixer, cream the cream cheese, add the whipping cream, the condensed milk, the biscuit filling that you reserved, the lemon juice, the vanilla essence and beat for 5 minutes, add the crushed biscuit that you reserved and the gelatin, beat until integrated. Pour into the mold and refrigerate until set.
For the ganache:
1. In a pot, heat the whipping cream, add the chocolate chips and stir constantly until fully integrated, add the butter and reserve. Cool slightly.
2. Pour the ganache over the cheesecake, decorate with whipped cream, oreos, and dark chocolate chips.