25 Golden Oreos, crushed (see note)
6 tablespoons butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup granulated sugar
8 ounces whipped topping, divided
1 box (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
1 cup milk
1. Mix the crushed Golden Oreos and butter. Press into the bottom of an 8×8” or 9×9” square pan. Chill 10 minutes.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping until combined, then spread over crust in the pan.
3. Add the pudding mix to a large bowl (you can use the same one you used before). Whisk in milk until pudding thickens. Once it has set, spread it over the cream cheese layer.
4. Top with remaining whipped topping and some additional crushed Oreos for decoration.
5. Optional: add 1-2 sliced bananas in between the cream cheese and pudding layer.
6. Chill at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.