2 boneless chicken breast
8 oz. crescent roll dough
8 slices swiss cheese
8 slices cooked ham
1. Boil the chicken breast until they are cooked through.
2. Allow them to cool and then shred the meat.
3. Unroll each triangle of crescent dough. Tear the cheese to fit the triangle and place on top of the dough.
4. Place a piece of the ham on the top (larger) portion of the dough (I cut my ham in half to double it up in the roll).
5. On top of the ham add some of the shredded chicken and then gently roll it up.
6. Place each one on a baking sheet that his been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
7. Bake then in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, until the top is nice and golden.
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!