Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
1/2 cup butter,softened
1 cup walnuts/pecans, chopped and divided
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 (12oz.) Cool Whip, divided
2 cups milk
2 (3.5 oz) coconut cream instant pudding mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Layer 1: Mix the flour, butter and half of walnuts/pecans together.
3. Press into 9×13 pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, cool it well.
4. Layer 2: Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup of the cool whip, pour over cooled crust.
5. Place into the refrigerator while you prepare the next layer.
6. Layer 3: Mix the milk and pudding mix until it becomes smooth.
7. Put it over the cream cheese layer.
8. Place into the refrigerator and chill until set.
9. Layer 4: Spread remaining cool whip over the top, and sprinkle with remaining walnuts/pecans.
10. Cool for the minimum of 3 hours.
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!