6 oz cooked chicken breast, chopped
1 can crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Mix together milk, soup and cheese – set aside.
2. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chopped chicken.
3. Top each crescent roll with 1 tsp of soup mixture. Roll crescent rolls up. Spread approximately 1/3 cup of soup mixture in bottom of 9×13 dish.
4. Place crescent rolls in dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over crescent rolls.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.