2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE
You’ll Need :
•16 oz can of strawberry frosting any brand
•12 oz package of white chocolate chips
•Valentine sprinkles (optional)
1. Line an 8×8 baking with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave at 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
3. Once the chocolate chips have melted completely, stir in the strawberry frosting.
4. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish.
5. Use the back of a spoon to spread the fudge and sprinkle with Valentine sprinkles.
6. Place in the fridge 2 hours to set.
7. Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into pieces.