1 1/2 lb Hamburger meat
1 Onion chopped
1 packages Lipton Onion Soup dry mix
1/2 cup Milk
1 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
2 packages Slider Buns (Of course the Hawaiian rolls work the best)
Cheese if desired
Pickle slices as needed
1. Mix hamburger, milk, peanut butter and onion soup mix by hand in a bowl
2. Place hamburger mix on cookie sheet and flatten by hand or with rolling pin filling the whole cookie sheet to the edges
3. Bake at 350 for ten minutes, and pull out of oven
4. The meat cake, if you will, has now shrunk. Add chopped onions to the edges and put back in oven for ten minutes
5. Pull meat cake out again, this time add cheese slices, pickle and scoop onions onto meat.
6. Now place the tops of the slider buns on the meat cake making individual burgers, but don’t cut the meat yet.
7. Put back in oven for 10 minutes
8. Pull out and use a pizza cutter to cut the meat and scoop onto the bottom buns that did not go in the oven