48 ritz crackers
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup salted caramel sauce, divided
Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
1. Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium until smooth.
3. Add heavy cream and vanilla, and beat until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes.
4. Arrange an even layer of crackers over the bottom of the baking dish. Top the crackers with 1/3 cream cheese mixture, then, drizzle 1/3 caramel sauce over the top.
5. Repeat with another layer of crackers, 1/3 cream cheese mixture, another 1/3 of the caramel sauce, another layer of crackers, and remaining cream cheese mixture.
6. Cover and chill in refrigerator until set, at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
7. Once chilled, cut into squares and top with additional whipped cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
If you love this recipe please enjoy and share!