This is a great dish for the holidays or just to treat yourself and family on a cold wintry day. Goes great over ice cream too as an after school snack. I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as me and my own family do.
Cook time: 45 Min Prep time: 20 Min Serves: 6-10 depending on size of portions
4-6 c apple pie filling
1 stick butter, melted
1 box yellow cake mix
1 jar(s) caramel
1. preheat oven to 350, butter a 13×9 cake pan, set aside.
2. pour apple pie filling into pan, if your not making your own filling, use 2 16oz cans from store.
3. pour the DRY cake mix over the pie filling.
4. Drizzle desired amount of caramel over the cake mix.
5. pour melted butter throughout. Bake 45 mins. @ 350, let cool and enjoy.
If you love this recipe please enjoy and share!