These brownies are for strawberry lovers! Strawberry Brownies are best served with vanilla ice cream, freshly whipped whip cream, fresh strawberries, and even strawberry sauce for drizzling. This recipe is perfect for any summer potluck or BBQ, bake sale or school party, or they even make a great midnight snack!
1 box strawberry cake mix (I use Duncan Hines)
1/3 cup oil
1 cup powdered sugar
1 -2 TB water or milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 8″ square baking pan with parchment (and spray with Pam).
3. Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil with hand mixer until well combined.
4. Spread batter evenly into pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until just set; be careful not to overcook.
6. Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes; lift carefully from pan using ends of parchment to lift.
7. Mix powdered sugar and water until smooth. Add just enough water until thick but spreadable.
8. Pour glaze over brownies, spreading to edges so that glaze will drip down sides.
9. Allow brownies to cool and glaze to set before cutting into squares.