Pork Chop Potato Casserole
I have been making this recipe for more than 20 years and it is delicious and easy and a great recipe to serve to company. Just add a vegetable and some bread and you have a wonderful meal.
Cook time: 1 Hr 30 Min Prep time: 30 Min Serves: 6
6 large pork chops
6 medium potatoes
1 large can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can(s) water
1. Peel potatoes and cut into round slices. Layer bottom of large casserole dish with potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Coat pork chops with flour.
3. Heat oil in large skillet and brown pork chops on each side.
4. Arrange pork chops on top of potatoes.
5. Heat soup with water and pour over pork chops and potatoes. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!