Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders
These delicious little delights are great for a picnic, a party, a main dish or just a snack. They are a great “go to” recipe when asked to bring something to any gathering.
Cook time: 30 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 12
2 pkg Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (12 per package)
1 pkg deli sandwich ham, 16 oz.
12 slice Swiss cheese
1/2 c butter, melted
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp brown or Dijon mustard
1 tsp onion powder
1. Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
2. Layer ham and cheese on rolls.
3. Replace tops.
4. Combine butter, poppy seeds, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder in a saucepan. Mix well.
5. Drizzle over rolls. Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight.
6. Cover with foil.
7. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
8. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes.
9. Serve warm or cold.