4 boneless, skinless chicken breats
1 packet ranch dressing mix
¾ Cups Panko bread crumbs
¾ Cups Parmesan cheese
½ Cups Melted smart balance spread
Or your choice of butter product
1 Greased baking dish( or 2)
2 medium bowls
1. Supplies. In a medium bowl, mix ranch packet, bread crumbs & Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
2. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
3. Preheat oven to 350.
4. Clean & rinse chicken. Cut each piece in half, the long way.
5. Use a paper towel to pat chicken dry.
6. Melt smart balance spread ( or butter) in medium microwave bowl.
7. Dip each piece of chicken into melted butter. Cover both sides.
8. Then press each side of the chicken into the breading mix.
9. Place in greased baking pan. Do this for each piece. I lined my baking dish with foil, which I sprayed with Pam to keep the chicken from sticking. And for easy clean up!
10. I had lots of mix left over so I sprinkled the rest all over the top of the chicken. I also melted a little more smart balance & drizzled it over each piece.
11. Now kick your feet up ( or clean up the mess you made) & let the chicken cook for 45 minutes. WARNING: the kitchen is starting to smell real good!!!