Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken
1 Chicken- cut up
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons garlic pepper
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons paprika
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat Oven 350 degrees
2. In a baking pan, whisk together flour, garlic pepper, sugar and paprika.
3. In a medium size bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, baking powder and baking soda until smooth.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into buttermilk mixture, shaking off excess.
5. Roll in flour mixture and then dip into buttermilk and flour mixture a second time.
6. Place in baking pan and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Bake about 50-55 minutes or until chicken is golden.
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!