11 September, 2018
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
2 boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
4 oz. cream cheese
1 stick “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”
½ C. light brown sugar, firmly packed
1 ½ C. white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar.
3. Add eggs one at a time until blended. Combine muffin mix with the butter mixture and mix well.
4. Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least one hour.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
7. Cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack until completely cooled.
While we have made these cookies for quite a while and never had an issue with the quality of the finished product
we would suggest baking a small batch at first…if they come out flat, try to chill the batter for a while longer. This really seems to be a key step with this recipe.
If you love this recipe please enjoy and share!